ClassicFit Distressed CargoShort 2-Pack

ClassicFit Distressed CargoShort 2-Pack

Blousing ties on shorts? That made me chuckle.

Standard on cargo shorts. We always removed them on son’s.

Blousing ties, standard? They’re meant to blouse over boots (although no one uses them). Who wears knee high jackboots with shorts?? :confused:

Anyone who purchased this can comment on the sizing? (Good fit, too big, too small…?) Thanks

Fit is pretty good. Fairly comfortable. My issue with this is they only sent one of the two pairs of shorts.

ruh-roh! Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Whatever you do, don’t try to pull out the drawstrings… or you’ll tear apart the material! I ripped my shorts trying to remove the drawstrings, ugh. The quality is rather questionable despite my poor attempt at trying to remove the drawstrings… schucks. I’m glad I know how to mend. Hopefully these shorts will last me through the summer at least :joy::grimacing::flushed:

Just ok. Button tore off of shorts first time my hubs tried to wear one pair. I had to sew on a button next to the hole that was left from the previous button, the other pair was fine. Although we did get sent a pair of navy shorts instead of the black ones I ordered.