Egyptian Luxury 1800 Count Sheet Set

Egyptian Luxury 1800 Count Sheet Set

" Egyptian Luxury 1800 Count Sheet Set "

Really? These sheets looked so awesome, I ordered a set and sent the link to my daughter so she could tell me what color she wants. She promptly pointed out that these were not cotton, but, “MICROFIBER”! Sadly, I didn’t read the fine print because “EGYPTIAN - 1800 CT” in all other worlds would be COTTON! So, pray tell me how can Egyptian 1800 CT sheets be microfiber?! This is very misleading to the point of being false advertising. I already ordered one set, but, I won’t be ordering any more!

11 Likes

I’m sorry you’re unhappy. Feel free to reach out to Woot customer service about returning them.

1 Like

These are good sheets but this is very misleading. Egyptian Luxury is the companies name and “1800 count” is essentially the product name. They are not Egyptian cotton or even cotton at all. They are also not an 1800 thread count. They carefully left those very important details out while purposely misleading people into thinking that by word association. This isn’t Woot’s doing, but it makes Woot and Amazon look like shady companies for letting companies use these tactics. I bought a set a while back and I really do like the sheets thankfully. They feel very similar to high end cotton but not exactly the same. The have also held up very well. All in all, while I don’t like the way they go about selling, I do like the sheets and would buy them again if I liked the patterns.

10 Likes

Got them, washed them and put them on my bed. I’ll keep them because it’s too much trouble to send them back and I’m desperate for sheets. However, they are not cotton and feel nothing like cotton. I’m disappointed, but, lesson learned.

2 Likes

I ordered the Aqua Bliss and was sent the blue checkered pattern. I won’t be ordering from Woot again. How could you mess up two entirely different patterns?

Hi there. Sorry about that. Orders are pulled by humans and surprisingly, humans can make mistakes.

Reach out to Woot Customer Service and they’ll take care of you.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Not what they say they are. Synthetic blend sheets, titled “1800 series”. Feel cheaper than the quick 300 count we had to buy at Walmart. Very disappointing, agree that this is entirely false advertising.

1 Like

Ordered these sheets thinking there were 1800 thread count, sadly was very mistaken. The name on these sheets is very misleading. I won’t bother returning but the sheets feel extremely cheap. I’ll have to pay closer attention to the products on woot before purchasing.

Using the word “Egyptian” for microfiber sheets is very misleading…Booo on you.

1 Like