Toshiba 350 Sq Ft Portable Air Conditioner

Toshiba 350 Sq Ft Portable Air Conditioner

Does it come with the exhaust hose & window set up? And if so what are the window dimensions?

1 Like

I am wondering the exact same thing. I’m guessing it would have to.

I wouldn’t count on it…

Love how they didn’t post this one with the 250 and 300 sqft ones the other day.

Yes! It comes with the window kit.

1 Like

Has Toshiba guts.

The description says that it works with casement style windows. Has anyone seen what that kit looks like and how it works? thx

Hi Everyone! I work for the seller. The unit does come with the window kit - everything you need for the unit to function. The kit works for both horizontal and vertical windows with a space of 26.5 to 48 inches. I hope this helps, but if you have any more questions, please ask!!

Does this drain out of the window too? Or does it have a water collection reservoir that must be manually emptied periodically?

Hello! When using it as an air conditioner, the water will be recycled and self-evaporated internally for cooling efficiency. If using it as just a dehumidifier, you will need to attached the provided drain hose and have it going into a continuous drain outlet. I hope this helps!

Does the seller offer extensions to the window kit? My window opening is 59 inches.

Hello! Please contact woot directly - I am sure they can be of service! Thanks!