Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3" 256G Tablet

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3" 256G Tablet

1 Like

I literally bought one a couple of weeks ago from the same sellers when it was a one day special. What I got was essentially “Brand New” and it blows away the performance of my old one that died with only 4GB Memory and an i5 CPU which was wonderful and worked great the entire time I had it.

You absolutely cannot get a better deal on something like this for the price. It functions like a PC but has the convenience of a Tablet. I used my old one until the screen died because I pretty much kept it ON for almost 4 1/2 years 24/7 taking it everywhere and doing everything with it.

This new one is like my old favorite but 200% Faster. If you’re looking for something that can be portable, powerful and do anything your PC can do then you can’t beat this deal.

OH, and one last thing. Since it’s a PC you can run AdBlocking so no more Ads on Youtube or anywhere else. Try that on a iPad or Tablet!

p.s. Get a Micro SD Card to add Memory and put all of your important Documents and Pictures on it. That way when/if your old one “dies” or has any problems you won’t lose your Data and can just pop it into the new one you just bought and keep right on rolling along.

3 Likes

Title says it includes the pen, but the description says it doesn’t?

Hi there. Sorry for the late answer. The pen is included.