Google Pixel 3a (T-Mobile)(S&D)

Google Pixel 3a (T-Mobile)(S&D)

I really just want my money back. The camera is broken the sim slot has issues. These things make it useless and this is little more than a scratch and dent.

I have sent multiple emails to customer service but not even an auto-response to let me know that it’s not just being auto deleted. Also you cant view your CS request so you can’t track issues.

This was my first time using Woot and I am starting to regret it.

Have you checked your spam box?

@ThunderThighs - Boop.

Of course.

Idk, I can’t get this phone to connect to the TMobile network. Ive created a new apn, reset to default, yada yada. I guess I’m gonna be stuck going to a TMobile store to try to get it straightened out. Which I was trying/hoping to avoid…
2nd refurbished phone I’ve gotten from Woot now, and the first one had network connectivity problems as well…

1 Like

It seems to me that they are selling defective devices as refurbished ones. It might be intentionally or they just might only test a few to save money. The one I got had the screen protector and case on it already, like slapping a coat of paint and hope it works is not refurbishment.

All I want is my money back. I will gladly return this paperweight back to you.

Also, make sure that you ask them if it has any outstanding balances attached to the device. Carriers can refuse to activate a device if prior owners have balances.

Hi there. We’ve got a lot of contacts in Customer Service so responses are taking a bit longer than usual. I see that someone responded to you very early this morning with a return authorization.