Football Reusable Face Mask 2-Pack

Football Reusable Face Mask 2-Pack

These Masks are made in where ?
I mean made in which country ?

These masks are made in the USA

Shouldn’t it be Las Vegas Raiders? :joy:

3 Likes

Pretty sure the Carolina Panthers were established well after 1960…

These are…not officially licensed products, are they?

3 Likes

LOL… good call.

2 Likes

Not sure these are worth $10. I have some like this. It’s thin t-shirt material with two slits on the sides for your ears. No hems to keep the slits from tearing.

1 Like

Now I can virtue signal AND sport my favorite football team!

2 Likes

Just to confirm these are not thin Tshirt material. These are made in neoprene (thin) kind of like dry fit material and very breathable. They are great quality and do not tear or deform easily. Also the seams don’t curl up like the Tshirt material ones do

2 Likes

There’s no Houston Texans??

My daughter’s a fan & is also very basic, so I would’ve dropped $10 on 'em.

C’mon Woot…are you gonna make me go to etsy?!
'Cause this is what’ll make me go to etsy…

Didn’t you see the ‘no virtue signalling’ sign?!

Also, you’re a wonderful human. I like your shoes. Your hair looks nice today.

:wink:

1 Like

These masks are not licensed by the NFL. That’s why they use the team colors and the city, but don’t have actual team logos and it’s a generic football helmet on the left corner. Too bad, cause I would have bought a few teams.

1 Like

No Buccaneers!!! Too Bad… With Tom Brady & the Gronk…you’d have sold a lot!!!

“Denveh”

The Carolina Panthers were established in 1995 not even close to 1960. :roll_eyes:

Just to let everyone one know that the image is a mistake and we are sending the correct 1995 established date Sorry for the image mix up

Anyone have a real picture of this mask? I’ve never seen the slit ear type before and I’m already skeptical bc it first said NFL, now it’s just “football” mask.

1 Like

@EthanWilliams do these have the slot to insert a reusable filter?

If they were licensed, the would be $25! The legal fees, the Pantone color checks, etc., is astounding.