HP Gaming Headset H320GS

HP Gaming Headset H320GS

Does anyone know if this does “mic monitor”? Critical function in my opinion is to hear your own voice a little, and a lot of headsets don’t do it.

Hello. HP doesn’t mention that feature so we’re thinking it doesn’t have it.

Oh hey, but we did just launch these that have that feature:

Is this actually made by HP or someone else who slapped a HP logo on it? Because I can’t seem to find more information about it on HP’s website.

1 Like

Just received this headset today. Fits comfortable after an hour of use and the sound quality is not bad for the price. My only complaint with this headset is that it’s not as “Flexible” as it’s made into a “one piece” design but at least it comes with a one year HP warranty.

Would I recommend it for the price? Yes.

3 Likes

Also received mine and have used it several times for zoom meetings, etc. (work from home). Sound quality is good for both the mike and the headset. There is a volume control on the cord which also has a mute switch which is also handy.

My only complaint is that I have a somewhat large head (I guess?) and even when I open it up, there is a bit more pressure on my ears after a long meeting than I would prefer. It’s certainly manageable, but since I wear glasses, the pressure is pushing my ear into the arms on my glasses which gets—uncomfortable. Probably not an issue if you don’t wear glasses.

I also appreciate that it’s a USB connection so it’s a single plug in.

Overall, it was a good purchase and I’d buy again.

2 Likes

Got mine a while back; Same overall experience as everyone else. Good microphone quality, good sound with the 50mm drivers, USB audio so it’s one plug & sounds great, comfortable, but they are a bit tight although not uncomfortably so.

And I’ve had some spectacular sound quality using the Dolby Atmos for Headphones & DTS:5.1 headphone surround software you can purchase in Windows 10.

For the price? Highly recommended.

1 Like

Hi all!

I have just bought HP H320GS USB headsets, but I cannot find the proper drivers for Windows to activate virtual sound effects and so on. I have found that drivers for Edifier G20 7.1 headsets work but, I would like to find the right HP ones… does anyone have the link where to download them from?
I have searched for them on HP website but I couldn’t find any piece of information about these headsets…

Regards,
Gabriel

Hi there. Don’t most headphones use built in drivers these days?

Found this info about updating your audio drivers.
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04474731

Is anyone getting some bad static on the microphone side? It doesn’t matter which USB port that I plug it into, and it’s still there even on a different computer.