Altigo Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Altigo Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Wife bought me a $300 pair of Jabras, so I got these as backup/just-in-case/sacrificial. I wasn’t expecting much.

As soon as they arrived, I noted that, at least superficially, the quality and build were almost as good as the Jabras. The unboxing certainly was. After actually trying them, I was pretty impressed.

While the audio isn’t ultra-high fidelity, and the battery is effectively half the efficiency/power of the Jabras, they’re both damned good - and far better anyone would or should expect from an $18 set of headphones.

Tl;dr - I defy anyone to produce a better pair of $18 headphones. These are absolutely amazing and surprising in their comfort and quality, regardless of and especially because of their price. So much, I’m tempted to buy a backup for my backup.

2 Likes

Physically, these are impressive. Very comfortable and decently made. As far as sound … keep your money in your wallet. If you are a music fan as in jazz, folk, acoustic, classical and rock, these will disappoint.
Extremely muddy. Music sounds better just straight off of the phone speaker in a glass bowl or coffee cup.
No great loss though. I sold mine to a hip-hop / rap fan, who thought they were fantastic, for $20.

Anyone else getting a weird buzzing noise at lower volumes?

So these headphones can’t be $100 :man_facepalming:t5:

A week of owning and look what happened when I was taking them off my head, mind you, me having a lot of hair on my head might of caused this but still. Good thing I only paid $19

Hi there. Sorry they snapped. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I was also impressed with the initial feeling quality. Sound was decent and noise-canceling seemed to actually work. Definitely have a weak spot in the headband I also broke mine within a week. Customer service at w oote was and always has been excellent about things like that. Bought a second pair and I’m treating them a little more cautiously.

Hi there. Sorry they snapped. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Sadly, another victim of the snap-n-break. Too bad, too, these were perfect for my lawn mowing duties. Only worn a handful of times. I have reached out to Woot! Customer Service just now.

Mine snapped in the same spot yours did.

This happened to all three pairs I’ve purchased. We have an old saying down here in Texas…

Mine just snapped right now. Had them since the end of June. I’ve never had headphones break this quickly before. Broke the same place as for everyone else.