Breathable Stretch Gaiter Face Mask (2-Pack)

Breathable Stretch Gaiter Face Mask (2-Pack)

Do these have a nose wire?

Hello. There’s no nose wire.

Toes Home Outdoor Magic Headband Elastic Seamless Bandana Scarf UV Resistence Sport Headwear Boho Series for Yoga Hiking Riding Motorcycling

by Toes Home

[ 4.4 out of 5 stars ](javascript:void(0)) 3,395 ratings

| 97 answered questions

Amazon’s Choice for “plain bandana”

Price: $15.90 & [ FREE Returns ](javascript:void(0))

I got these… think the same thing 6 for 16 bucks.
lots of different colors and patterns.

Can I get pregnant from these?

5 Likes

Only if you play your cards right.

6 Likes

What time are we robbing the train?

3 Likes

The hand made mask I use has a nose wire. I feel like all the people wearing makes without nose wire makes it somewhat useless as unfiltered air goes in and out on the sides of the nose, fogging up any eye glasses being worn, and more importantly let’s any virus move freely into or out of the person.

4 Likes

I live on the border of IL, IA, and WI and the mask rules are so different from one another. In Iowa no one is required to wear a mask and this past Friday they are back to a fully opened state (100% occupancy at bars and restaurants) and their servers do not have to wear masks. In WI, well, that is a huge mess, the WI Supreme Court ruled the Governor had no rights to put anything in place, so some towns are trying, others don’t care and then in IL we are on phase 3 of reopening, restaurants can only serve outside, and masks are pretty much mandatory - do not try to go to Walmart in my town wo a mask, you will not get in.

5 Likes

There are boring. I can cut the sleeves off my workout shirts and make these.

I found something better that have animal faces printed on them, so it looks like the bottom half of my face is a monkey or a dog or The Joker.

Hey, Woot… WOOT those!

6 Likes

If the virus is all over your face enough to slip in around the gaps on your nose it is very likely already in your eyes, ears, and other places. Distance is still your #1 ally.

5 Likes

“Breathable Stretch Gaiter Face Mask (2-Pack)”

Do you ave any that are un-breathable?

4 Likes

Where did you get those? I saw a guy in Lowe’s with a dog mask. It was funny.

Am I able to choose a color combo that is not listed?

Hello. Sorry. We only have what’s listed in the drop down selection.

Now EVERYONE can look like Bazooka Joe!

2 Likes

I have a gaiter and there’s no need (it wouldn’t work anyway) for a nose wire, etc. They are stretch/cling to your face or head. In other words, if you pull this the whole way up in the blue version, you’d look like you’re trying out for Blue Man Group. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Way overpriced. I bought a pack of 9 for under $20. I think it was on Amazon. They are very easy to use, however. You wear them like a dickee (remember the '60s?) and pull them up when you need them.

pandemic bubble: a year ago I bought a 100-pack of black face masks on the mothership for what they now charge for a 5-pack. thankfully nobody told them about “tactical” shemaghs yet so they’re still the same price as before. the same $11.99, about as effective as these as a face mask, 100% cotton, and has about half a dozen other uses that this does not.

got 12 off Amazon for 5 bucks with free shipping with prime!

Overpriced here!