5ive Star Bio-degradable Toilet Tissue

5ive Star Bio-degradable Toilet Tissue

Thank goodness, all the stores here finally have all the TP a person would want.

But this is the kind that if a bear had to shit in the woods, it would use this because it’s biodegradable.

No, bears use Charmin.

This is for those weirdos who go outside and sleep in tents when they have perfectly good houses.

1 Like

Bio-degradable is nice but reusable would be more eco-friendly. And before you ask, yes, it’s a real thing. They’re great because they can double as a face mask so you don’t have to rely on a nonsterile pack from some rando daily deals site that has undoubtedly been exposed to God knows what as it will arrive in a banged up box and be enclosed in nothing else but a flimsy plastic bag.

Just a thought.

1 Like

Do those come in unicorn fur with platinum snaps?

1 Like

Thanks for asking. That’s a great question that I’m often asked when I introduce people to reusable toilet paper. I’d like to take this opportunity to dispell a centuries old myth. Despite popular belief, unicorn fur is NOT soft and fluffy like a bunny. Think more like wild boar; rough and bristly. Trust me on this, I learned the hard way.

1 Like

Yeah, so? If you’re taking orders I need the pink unicorn fur with the platinum snaps and diamond studded laundry basket.

You’re still using conflict minerals instead of packing peanuts right?

Fairly important to land conservation if you are digging a cathole in the woods or on the trail. The alternative is packing your TP as your standard TP takes excessive amount of time to break down.

200ft from water/trail/camp & 6" down & around.

1 Like