6-in-1 Multipurpose Power Source

Received a faulty unit…starting to lose count of how many things I’ve received from woot that are missing items/DOA.

I’m sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Support Form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

I just received my 6 in 1 and i think they failed to install the 110v charging port. I call the customer service number included in the box and got a recording that said someone would contact me within 24 hours. So i emailed support and have not gotten any response!!! Other than that, this is a very cheaply made product. Not sure i will be keeping it.

I’m really sorry to hear that your power station isn’t meeting your expectations. Our support team can take up to 24 hours to reply, and their replies can sometimes get caught in email spam folders- so be sure to check there while you wait to hear back from them. If you haven’t heard anything in over 24 hours feel free to send me a private message and I can poke them for you.

I thought mine was not charging either but then I turned it on in the back and everything came on including the volt gauge. It was nearly fully charged after about 12 hours but will leave it charging for the 32 hours as required.

Mine DOA also. No voltage output from the wall charger. Compressor makes noise but not pressure.

I’m sorry for the problem. You have a warranty with Mobile Power. Make sure you contact them for assistance.