(6 or 12-Pack) Clorox Disinfecting Bleach 43ozs

(6 or 12-Pack) Clorox Disinfecting Bleach 43ozs

3 Likes

A few years ago I was shocked to see the price of bleach had skyrocketed! What I used to pay $0.99 for was now almost $7.00 and I actually thought it was mismarked!
Now they’re selling somewhat of a concentrated variety. :thinking: Bleach was already strong enough in my opinion but whatever…
I’d almost get this but storage is a issue for me and even the 6 bottle option would probably be a year’s supply. Maybe I’ll split it with my mom or sister. Yeah, that’s a good idea :bulb: :+1::+1::blush:

6 Likes

I do not have great luck buying liquids from Woot/Amazon. If anyone is successful getting this without it being a mess on delivery, please reply.

4 Likes

RIP, Amazon driver.

melting wizard of oz GIF

5 Likes

I have bought these several times here on woot, not 1 issue with them …:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Is it normal size bleach bottles?

1 Like

if u mean the old fashioned 1 gal/128 ounces…no…they r smaller some what…but not the small type…i will go look at mine when i get a break and confirm back…or it should say ounce size in listing?

2 Likes

43 oz is 1/3 gallon.

3 Likes

Huh…i know mine were bigger than that…but got them last year

Yepp, pepper is correct …just looked @ my box :hugs

2 Likes

Wait, why would i buy a smaller version of Clorox for a higher cost? They are about .99 cents at the .99 cents stores still.

2 Likes