6-Piece Luxury Spa Wavy Quick-Dry Towel Set

Washed before using and a TON of lint came off in the lint collector. First use they absorb well and are a good size. My only issue so far is I ordered grey and they are definitely not grey. More like a taupe color. Very disappointed in that since they don’t match our bathroom, but I’m satisfied with their quality so far.

These towels looked great on the site but they are not as advertised (luxury? no way). I ordered 3 sets of ivory and they are yellow, they are thin and I am extremely disappointed in the purchase. If these towels were in a spa, I would never go back there.

I’m really sorry to hear that the color you received wasn’t what you expected. Would you mind reaching out to customer service with some photos of the towels. Even if you are happy with them we would really like to keep track of problems like this for future sales.

I’m so sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the quality and color of your towels. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form to report these issues.

I had the same exact experience. One towel has essentially fallen completely apart down one of the long edges. Overall, a great feeling towel, but I’ve only had them a couple months and I’m already down one towel…