Face Masks, Pack of 200

Face Masks, Pack of 200

What are the dimensions of the adult masks?

Hello.

When you lay them flat before use they are 7”W x 4”H. But once you expand them to put them on your face they stretch out to about 5.5”H.

Can someone give me the tl;dr on whether these masks are any good? I know it has been debated ad nauseum in previous sales, so just looking for Cliff notes here…

I bought the 50 pack awhile ago and I have no complaints. They’re exactly as they should be

2 Likes

I purchased a 50 pack the last time around.I haven’t had any problems with them. They are 3 ply everyday masks. The quality appears to be similar to the ones i used prior to Covid19 (allergies). I am going to buy more, I’m just wavering on how many I will need–crystal ball is broken. :slight_smile:

My 2 cents… just like others have said- these are good as normal nuisance dust masks. I use them when cutting wood, and doing drywall (I am not a pro). To me these stay a little better on my face than the 3m formed ones (that you can’t find anywhere). I have around 100 floating around and am thinking about ordering a few more.