Face Masks, Pack of 500

Face Masks, Pack of 500

Nice price gouging at WOOT. A couple of weeks ago I bought from WOOT 8 boxes of 50 masks each at $30 per box of 50 to give away to people who needed them but did not have them.

Now you are selling them for $12.90 per box of 50, when buying 500.

1 Like

We’re working to get the best price we can. Prices are fluctuating and thankfully dropping.

4 Likes

Good offer
What level are these masks ? Are these the cheap ones or good ones ?

Cheap ones.

My local Walgreens have some good ones, 10 masks for $18.99, 50 for $90.00, is better than using the poor quality ones.

These are great for just having masks on hand. I’ve ordered over 1000 so far for my employees and plan to order more. They are much softer than some other cheap masks I’d bought previously so these are actually comfortable to wear all day in a customer service setting. Thanks WOOT!

The first ones, that were more expensive, had a metal nose clasp. These have a cheap, worthless plastic strip that doesn’t seal and your glasses will fog if you wear them. The listing says the part is metal, but the supplier pulled a fast one.

Hi there. Sorry about the nose clip. I’ll let our buyer know. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

My pack of 500 arrived. All 10 boxes are stamped with the GB/T 32610-2016 standard.

The nose piece is plastic (not metal as advertised), and does not hold its shape. One of the selling points for me was the metal nose piece, which provides a better and more comfortable seal.

did we get a resolution on the noseclip?
I may need to get some masks soon . . . although I do have the metal embedded closer-piece from a bag of Dunkin’ coffee and a hot glue gun . . .
Yes, i spent some time working on mask design earlier in the pandemic.

Haven’t heard back yet but that buyer is on vacation. Lucky dude.

UPDATE: We’re checking with the vendor. If you got one with a plastic clip, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

Just chiming in that I also received masks with a plastic nose clip. The offending boxes were branded “Dr Herbert”. I had previously ordered these from Woot and had received masks with the correct nose clip - those were branded “Hengrunxin”. I’ve already contacted customer service.

1 Like