Chefs Choice 130 Knife Sharpener

Chefs Choice 130 Knife Sharpener

Once, again received a “BRAND NEW” item from Legacy in a brown box. No artwork no retail packaging. Is this item even new? I ponder this as I wait 24hrs for Woots customer care service. I’m going to see if I can call them this time. I know they have a phone line. They have been messing up my orders alot lately. Which messes up my business as well. I understand they probably are currently busy and hiring from temp agencies yet I’ve spent thousands at Amazon and Woot over the years. If this keeps happening I may no longer do my business with this sister company.

Hi there. I answered you in the other post. Manufacturers will sometimes use plain boxes for online sales to save money on a 4-color print retail box. That doesn’t mean it’s not new.

PS: The brown box also keeps the item from being identified if it’s shipped in that box rather than an outer box.

However, if you see other signs that it’s not new, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. The 24h note is worst case. They’re answering faster in most cases.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I contacted customer service. They sent replacements. Guaranteed me they would be in retail packaging. Nope again no retail packaging. I understand manufacturer sais this item is new. Although, I can’t list such item as new being it as in a brown box with no artwork packaging. No buyer will purchase such item unless its clearly stated refurbished. These should have clearly mentioned (brown box) and lowered the price accordingly. Otherwise I would have never bought described as new.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll pass your feedback on brown box packaging to the buyer.