Digital Thermometer (2-Pack)

Digital Thermometer (2-Pack)

Do these thermometers have a changeable battery? I saw some that were disposable basically, when the battery died you had to toss them.

These exact ones from Daiso were $2 each pre-COVID

60 seconds sounds really slow.

1 Like

I have one just like it, has a changeable battery but probably cheaper to just toss and buy a new one. My thermometer works great!

It’s actually not bad…Slow, yes, but cheaper than the average bear LOL

It works! Yes 60 seconds is a long time to wait. It says it’s beeps when done but neither of mine do (tried last night). Good enough.

Bought these. DOA right out of the box. One said low battery and the other did not work.

Sorry for the problems. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I’ve got this too. The battery is replaceable. Never had to actually buy batteries since the lithium battery is the same that comes in the Mardi Gras blinky throws we get every year.

2 Likes

One of the thermometers did not work at all and the other was inaccurate by over 5 degrees. I should not have bought these.

Mine tend to measure low by close to 1 degree, but it’s very consistent so I’m okay with it, will work for when the grand kids are with me and I don’t want to share thermometers. I would test them with an accurate one though to see if they are reading a bit off when you get them.

You can show links to other sales, but if it looks like advertising, I’ll delete it. (Like showing sales that could benefit you or your business)

Code BFTHRM reduces it to $8.49

Either one of these works. One turned on briefly and then died. The other will not turn on. They are complete garbage.

Well drat. I’m sorry. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Don’t wast your time. Complete piece of crap. came with batteries low. replaced batteries and they still don’t work. Should have just flushed the money down the toilet!

When the thermometer starts, after a short pause, it displays “LO.” This means that it is ready to start. It does not mean low battery.
The battery is a replaceable watch battery.

I do have some problems with my set:

• They do not beep
  • the instructions say that it takes 60 seconds to beep; then we need to wait another 60 seconds for the final reading; so 2 minutes total
  • the instructions say that normal temperature is 99.7 degrees F. Actually, it’s 98.6 degrees F.

yes, i purchased these and I’m really not happy with them. Most things I have purchased from Woot or amazon have been fine but one of these two thermometers is not working at all and i did replace the battery when they arrived and while it was working It was out by about 1 degree F and the second one is consistently out 2 degrees. Really super poor quality the screen where you read the temperature is actually made of a light weight plastic film, not glass or hard plastic and I think what happened was just spraying the tip with alcohol and rinsing it to keep them sterilized some alcohol maybe got in the screen area and made it break/no longer show the numbers. A thermometer I can’t effectively clean or sterilize is pretty much useless.

Hey there, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.