Yard Force 1800 PSI Pressure Washer

Yard Force 1800 PSI Pressure Washer

Noooo it was ‘dings’ not ‘doots’ and it wasn’t… ohhh grrrr!!! Not this again!!!

I bought this about a month ago here on Woot, when it first came up. Did not really want to buy a new washer at this time, but the bells and whistles just looked too good to pass up. Boy am I glad I did! The wind up cord and hose make it worth the purchase price alone! I love the fact that it has two reservoirs for additives. The flat pull position also helps a great deal. It’s super powerful too. Could
Not It be more happy with it. I sold my old washer to my cousin to take a little off the price. Only complaint is that the turn handles are a bit loose and come out pretty easy, but compared to the hassle of using my old one without the wind ups and reservoirs, that’s only a small hiccup. Also, the wand does not adjust, you have to use pre adjusted tips, but again, a small complaint, just me being picky. Overall, very happy. 5 stars!

5 Likes

I bought one!! Our first pressure washer for our first home. Thank you for the reviews. :slight_smile: :star_struck:

1 Like

I bought this on the last sale. Really nice unit and love the fact that it reels up the cord and hose. Powerful and love the soap containers.

Does anyone know the PSI associated with each of the 3 tips supplied?

Bought this on Amazon about a month ago for a notably higher price. I’m happy. It’s good for everyday tasks around the house. It’s a little on the weak side as pressure washers go-but that only really means you might spend an extra minute to clean an area. Other comments about the convenience about the roll-up hose and cord are true. Construction is pretty solid, especially at this price. I could swear I’ve seen this washer with a Sears Craftsman label on it, but can’t seem to find it now.