High Powered Portable Vacuum Cleaner

High Powered Portable Vacuum Cleaner

I have been looking for a somewhatLess expensive hand held vacuum cleaner mainly for my car but has the durability of handling other cleaning needs inside and outside the home. When first arriving the product looks nice but was randomly stuffed in the box with no pieces separated by plastic and box mangled by age or handling, which looked like it was either put through a wrestling match when assembling the box or through shipping which doesn’t really matter when the product works in my opinion.I’m plugging into the cigarette lighter and then turning on the device it works fine and As stated.It doesn’t seem to have some new powerful motor that all of these other handheld vacuums that are cordless have but does a decent job.Once filled up is easily emptied and I can resume vacuuming in no time.I did notice that the quality of plastic was thin and not some powerhouse American made Budweiser horse turbo Diesel engine type of quality but hell I’m looking for a cheap vacuum is powerful enough to clean up my car without breaking my bank.That bring me to the second use, after going and plugging it in after two weeks of being put away in the box, surprise it doesn’t turn on,it doesn’t work, the thing is a piece of trash it is a one pump chump. yeah it did the job one time with but for the price of one time cleaning l, I can go get my car cleaned and pay those suckers not be the sucker and have the whole car be mint new likeChocolate chip ice cream baby. Anyways I gave the price of 2.5 maybe three stars if it’s a good day.I wish I could return this but I really don’t know how to on this site even though I buy a shit ton of things.