Tactical Polarized Sunglasses, 2 Pack

Tactical Polarized Sunglasses, 2 Pack

Ok, I’ll bite. What could go wrong?

It says tactical in the name, it can’t go wrong!

Tactical? OK, I’ll bite too. Apart from a vague resemblance to Oakley ballistic M Frames what makes these tactical? Do they meet MIL-PRF 32432 impact standards? Do they even meet ANSI Z87.1 standards?
My under $9 Pyramex 3.0 IR from the mothership gives that and UV C protection as well on top of the A&B, also IR protection for light jobs using an oxyace torch like soldering, brazing and small cut jobs. They don’t look quite as cool but meh, function over fashion.
What do these offer?

Why is everything “tactical” these days? What the hell is “tactical” about these? They’re sunglasses!

Wait until they introduce tactical Bluetooth.

I came to make fun of the use of the word “tactical.” I see I am late to the game.

Tactical Smactical… If it’s MOLLE compatible, I’m for it. :wink:

You need the molle carrying case with IR reflective tape on it.

Got mine today, drove around in the Florida lava sun and they worked great. Worth every penny and I won’t feel bad if something terrible happens to them in the future.

Need to test the polarization. Will update and compare to my other polarized sunglasses.

Did they make you feel tactical?

2 Likes

Oh yeah!

1 Like

I got these a couple days ago. They are not polarized. It says polarized on the box but it is fake. Really weak.

Sorry for the problem. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

yeah, i noticed too. tested compared to polarized glasses that I already own. These are just a very tiny bit polarized. oh well $6 a pair they still work to keep the sun out. I wont return them though. I’m not even mad either.

Yeah, they’re not polarized, and that’s the only reason I bought them. False advertising makes me mad.

1 Like

I don’t blame Woot, they just sell whats in the box, if the manuf lied its not Woot’s fault. But they always make it right. Outstanding Customer Service IMO

What’s the size? S, M, or L face?

Hi there. At this price point, they don’t usually give that information. Sorry.

Yes, definitely not polarized, which is too bad because they fit better than the pair I’m currently using. Four years ago, I had to return another pair of sunglasses that were advertised as polarized but were not. Will be contacting customer support.