Hosta Perennial Mixed Bare Root Plants

Hosta Perennial Mixed Bare Root Plants

I bought these plants and NONE of them are the varieties shown in the photos. They’re all a solid-color slightly pale green. Nice plants but NOT what I ordered.

1 Like

Just got them planted. Very fresh and healthy - actually came with 12 instead of 9 plants. Not sure what types I got yet, but they’ll grow for you.

1 Like

Hi there. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I only received 6 plants.
I received three bags, each labeled 3 per bag, but each bag only had two plants inside. Hopefully customer support can help. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Thanks for the link! Staff said I would get a full refund. I would rather have the hostas I ordered but they apparently are now out of stock.

Ordered these last year… wound up with all basic green & white hostas. They’ve made it through the winter and are flowering already.

Don’t think I’d order again since I can’t be sure what I’d get.

2 Likes

They all started coming up within 24 hours. Pretty happy about that.

2 Likes

Me too

Bought these. The hosta’s are supposed to come in 3 bags of 3 hosta root balls. Well, the first 2 bags I opened only had 2 in each bag. Haven’t opened the last bag yet so can’t comment about that. I think the buyer who got 12 instead of 9 now knows where those extra plants came from. :slight_smile:
On a good note, the box arrived very quickly and once planted grew quickly too! Amazing how fast they came up. As for the buyer that received all plain green ones, I can say that the first 2 that came up were green/yellow and green/white. Now you know where all the fancy ones went. :slight_smile:
Everything about these hostas are great except you don’t know what size you are putting where or what variety you received. It would be nice to know some info on each bag, even if it cost a bit more. I would order these again.

Hi there. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service about those missing plants.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I got 2 of these or 6 bags total with 19 total plants or 1 extra. Even though these are shown as the same company as a similar sale a few weeks ago, these are definitely better quality control. Also appears that I got at least 2 types though not certain yet. All appear healthy and I expect them to grow quickly based upon past experience. Would buy again