Huntspoint Grade 8+ Ribeye- 4 Pack

Huntspoint Grade 8+ Ribeye- 4 Pack

These didn’t sell very well the other day at $47.50/lb. Why do they think it will be any different this time at the same $189.99 price?

Our local Texas Roadhouse has a great deal on 4 1 lb ribeyes. For $49.99 you get 4 uncooked ribeyes. 4 baked potatoes, 4 servings of house or Caesar salad, 10 freshly baked bread rolls and a container of seasoning for the ribeyes. It’s carryout and you have to take them home and do your own grilling but mine came out very nice.

1 Like

I understand your point but it is not the same product. It doesn’t mean your steakhouse ribeye is bad, but it is not the same product for comparison. I saw some American Wagyu steaks at a store on Friday, for I think $35/lb. I agree that $190 / 4lb seems high, but again this is a specialty product, and this requires special handling to ship frozen. And probably not available in stores in most parts of the country.

Similar to when first Copper River salmon is caught in Alaska and flown in daily, it often goes for $25-$30/lb. farmed Atlantic salmon can be had for $5/lb. is that bad fish? No, not at all. Just understand they are different products, raised differently, and the 5x more expensive one is a specialty product, available in limited quantities. Some may enjoy it despite the price. Probably not everyday, but that’s OK.

Originally 270. This is a steal don’t miss out on this marbled art deal. I’m a huge steak fan but damn if I wouldn’t be insanely depressed if I accidentally overcooked one of these.