Barefoot Dreams Womens CozyChic Robe

Barefoot Dreams Womens CozyChic Robe

that’s a lovely female model you have there, for your womens cozychic robe.

2 Likes

I believe Woot is trying to provide a better buying experience by using realistic photos and descriptions of the products listed for sale.

In the case of the women’s robe, the model was photographed early in the morning without makeup or other beauty enhancing procedures to better set customer’s expectations of how the robe would potentially appear on themselves or a loved one in the case of it being a gift.

The second series of photographs are after a late evening out and about with consumption of more than several alcoholic beverages. Here the consumer can see how the robe looks on themselves or that special someone after arriving back at ones house or motel room for more conversation and other adult activities.

All in all, I appreciate Woot’s new “realistic” marketing photographs.

3 Likes

Cozy enough for a man, PH-balanced for a woman.

2 Likes

I thought Woot! was being inclusive. “Not just for women, we don’t judge…”

2 Likes

Stop it folks. The dude identifies as female. Therefore, he’s a women. Remember this for the future.

1 Like

I’d ask the team to remove the photos of the guys but y’all seem to love commenting on this sale so much.

Nah, let’s leave it.

4 Likes

Fits Height 5’ - 5’6", Weight 100-140 lbs

Poor little fella. All the men’s robes are simply too big for him.

3 Likes

Maybe he heard it was one of Oprah’s favorite things! http://www.oprah.com/gift/barefoot-dreams?editors_pick_id=34510

1 Like