Borax 20 Mule Team Detergent Booster

Borax 20 Mule Team Detergent Booster

This stuff is great for eliminating ant colonies.

1 Like

Borax is great for lots of things. But what I use it for the most is as a toilet bowl cleanser. Seriously, if you are lazy , buy this. All you have to do is pour about a half a cup of borax over the stains in the bowl before going to bed. Then in the morning, just. Swish the toilet brush around once or twice and flush. Do this in a regular Asia and you will never ha store scrub or buy another toilet bowl product again.

1 Like

This is a key component in some slime recipes! My niece will be excited to get a box for her 9th birthday! :partying_face:

This stuff is also a very effective treatment for grass invaders. I use it for creeping Charlie in my lawn. Fresh now and blast a diluted mix of this and it does wonders.

I use it in my laundry - mostly towels - to help them smell fresher without smelling like perfume.

This is a great price.

1 Like

Mix with powdered coffee creamer or a little sugar and spread around and it will slowly kill ants, roaches and criketets and similar. The whole ant colony will be wiped out in about two weeks. Do not kill ants you see with contact poison during that time so ants can bring it back to the colony and kill all of them. Another use is to mix with hot water and bleach when bleach alone won’t work to wipe out fungus stains. Really cleans stuff up

2 Likes

I use it for raising the Ph in my small above ground pool. A box will usually last me all summer.