Moisture-Wicking Reusable Youth Mask, 5-Pack

Moisture-Wicking Reusable Youth Mask, 5-Pack

1 Like

Is there a size range for these? Like what age kid do these fit? I need some for kindergarten age (5-6yrs old). Also, do these have a spot for a disposable filter? Thx

These are a bit too big for my 7 year old, definitely too big for my 5 year old. Ear loops can be tied off to make them for better but the mask part themselves are big.

No slot for filters.

3 Likes

These are too big for my 8 year old who is big for his age. In fact, these masks fit me as an adult.

4 Likes

Where were they made?

1 Like

3 Likes

These are adult size, but the ears can be tied. Otherwise they are nice.

I don’t know WHAT people are talking about. I bought these BECAUSE the reviews said these were big, and I have a petite adult head. There’s NO WAY these would fit an adult! Definitely for a 5-6 year old. I wish I could return them.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

The set we got is a bit big for an 11 year old with a BIG head. A bit small for an adult Male.

1 Like

I’m wondering if the ones you received were a different size and actually correct for a child. I ordered these for my 5 and 8 year old kids. When I got them, I was able to wear one. I have a large head and a large nose.

I bought 2 different colors. Black was way too small for my 12 year old and the pink was way too big for my 10 year old. The pink will fit an adult. There is a huge size difference in the 2 colors I bought. Kind of hard to buy for kids when there is such a size difference in these masks.

1 Like

I purchased the Hunter Blue masks, which were too big for my 5 and 8 year old boys. Thankfully, Woot was amazing and issued me a refund after contacting them.

With the expectation that my girls (8 and 12) would be going back to school soon I bought four packs of these. The sizes in each pack vary greatly. Out of the 20 masks, one fits my 8 yr old, and 3 fit my 12 yr old. Most of the rest for me.

All different colors? Was one color smaller than others?

I took a chance and ordered these in pink for myself, they fit my petite face perfectly!

1 Like

THESE ARE NOT YOUTH SIZE MASKS. WAY TOO BIG FOR MY GRANDCHILDREN, INCLUDING MY 11 YEAR OLD GRANDSON WITH A VERY LARGE HEAD. USELESS. BADLY DESCRIBED. ALMOST LOOK HOMEMADE.

BUY KIDS MASKS ON OLD NAVY OR GAP. NICE KIDS SIZES AND QUICK SHIPPING.

Hey there, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

For those who need them, I bought some on target’s website that would fit most kiddos. They are probably sized right for about 5-10yo, but they fit my 3.5yo twin boys (who have bigger heads) when i shortened the ear elastics. Quality isn’t bad at all. And at 2 bucks each, they really can’t be beat.