Milwaukee M18 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit

Milwaukee M18 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit

Are you sure this is a hex driver? I bought an M12 Fuel before that was a 1/4in impact wrench.

There is a difference. The end on mine should have accepted a hex end bit (like a screwdriver), but instead takes 1/4in sockets. I’m going to keep it, and get an adapter for using it as a drywall screw gun, but please get these model numbers correct… They do make a difference.

Hi there. I looked at your recent order and it was pulled from Amazon inventory. Looks like there might have been a mix up there.

This is shipping directly from our vendor. The model number matches this.

Buyer beware.
I ordered this product on August 2nd, 2020through Woot. I received the correct item as listed. After succesfully using the driver for three months, I finally need to use the included batteries, I have a 5.0 ah that is usually on it. One battery performed without issue. The other was a failure. I contacted Woot support and was directed to Milwaukee tools for warranty claims. Woot’s warranty policy is straight forward so no issue there. However, the battery in question was made in 2013. I was not aware that Woot is NOT an authorized seller for Milwaukee products. I was informed of this by Milwaukee tools. Therefore, the battery is NOT covered by Milwaukee’s warranty. Milwaukee was kind enough to replace the battery free of charge. Beware, if you buy a product here,it may not be covered past the Woot warranty of 30 days from purchase.
I have been in contact with Woot support and have been treated kindly.

Both batteries were failures. Milwaukee doesn’t care