Shark Ion X30 Vacuum, IR100 ()S+D)

Shark Ion X30 Vacuum, IR100 ()S+D)

Is the battery new or reconditioned?

The battery is tested and if it does not meet the new or like-new requirement, then it will be replaced.

Just got mine and it has a CONSIDERABLE amount of wear and tear. Just so ppl are aware. It looks like it was used for months and even the filter and brush head had hair in it. ICK!

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

Received mine also. Only 2 small scratches on exterior plastic. Performs like the one I purchased new 2 years ago, which still has great power and is so maneuverable.

Buyer beware! I received mine and there was a large crack in the waste bin on the hinge. It looks like I’d maybe get a handful of uses out of it (at most) before the unit would fall completely apart and become unusable.

I attempted to contact customer service about it to ask for a replacement and they told me they could not offer one even though they are still selling them on their site and offered me $15 for a repair. How on earth would $15 cover a repair? Super lame!

Sorry about this! I’ll work with the CS team to make this right for you.

1 Like