Bamboo 4-Piece Luxury Sheet Set

Bamboo 4-Piece Luxury Sheet Set

Nobody has any thing say about these? I need sheets and I’m cheap.

1 Like

They’re 60% microfiber and only 40% bamboo.

I bought these the last time they were offered and I must say that I wasn’t that impressed. They’re very thin and I don’t think they will hold up.

1 Like

I’ve bought 3 pairs of these over 2 years. Love. Love, love them. They are thin and are great for simmers in Texas. Never pilled. Get softer with every wash. Fits my 16” king mattress with no problem. Now my sister is hooked on them.

2 Likes

I bought 3 sets a few months ago, and I love them. They are thin, but I live in the desert, so they’re perfect. I wash them on gentle cycle weekly, and they haven’t pilled or anything. My mattress is 15”, and they fit great! I would definitely buy again if I needed more.

1 Like

Very soft (like a cotton!) but lite & airy. Not sweaty like 100% microfiber. Ready to swap my sticky microfibers for these, but they seemed to have dropped the 2 extra pillowcases [6pcs] since last time I ordered (for same price!). :angry: So now I’m not sure…

1 Like

I bought two sets of these sheets for my teenage granddaughters and I must say I cannot understand any of the less than positive reviews concerning these sheets. Every thing the girls have had to say to me about these sheets is extremely positive. The sheets are very soft and comfortable and the girls love sleeping on them. If you can please 13 and 14 year old girls you have done something. I very highly recommend these sheets to anyone.

Don’t buy! Mine came stained and one pocket ripped before I even got it on the bed!

Oh no! I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.