Aduro Solid Grip Gooseneck Tablet Mount

Aduro Solid Grip Gooseneck Tablet Mount

Was tempted by the price… until reading the 1 & 2 star reviews making up almost a fifth (19%) of the total ratings. The product gets suspicious when those ratings approach 10% of the total ratings.

3 Likes

Bought one and it works great! But… I got mine from walmart.com and it was 2.00 cheaper and no freight!!!

1 Like

I’m seeing $11.99 at Walmart.

1 Like

Mine arrived today. It gets five stars from me. It’s well made, not at all flimsy. Easy to use. Very pleased with it.

1 Like

These are NOT 49.99 anywhere else unless someone is trying to scam you. Stop exaggerating your deals. $14.99 on Amazon Prime which is 2 day free shipping. Better deal than Woot.

That’s the list price, not the price on Amazon. List price is the MSRP, what the manufacturer thinks it’s worth.

We’re $9.99 < $14.99 on Amazon.

Woot screwed me out of this item - I ordered this 9/22/20 and received a shipping noticed. This item never arrived - supposed to arrive 10/6/20.
Even though Woot refunded my payment something is not right here. This item was in stock when it was ordered, the shipping email said it was on the way, but as mentioned this item got lost somehow. Go figure?

Hi there. Sorry for the shipping problem. Glad Woot CS took care of you.