Cuisinart Fine Mesh Stainless Strainers, Set of 3

Cuisinart Fine Mesh Stainless Strainers, Set of 3

I’m really at a point where i can’t do woot offs anymore, nothing loads on the app on the website, very frustrating

Dang. Never even saw these… Went from the Grill Cover to these sold out.

I was gonna go for it but started reading mixed reviews on Amazon. Those handles seem to warp or break off of the strainer.

I was waiting on it after the grill, first to click on it and still can’t get it cause nothing loads

Is there a list or something I’m missing somewhere?

You can tap on the app and see the next item

I’ve missed these the last two Woot Off’s while away from the computer. I am destined to never sift or strain in three different sizes…

Yeah, i’ve needed these both times, mine are on their last legs, but I refuse to pay full price for new ones haha

2 Likes

Thanks!

I was charged for shipping even though my amazon account is linked, anyone have this issue as well?

Ahh, there it is. Damn, I missed a bunch of things today. Wish I had known that.

Not sure how much it helps haha, I’ve been in a constant battle trying to load the cart or the app crashing all day. Had a couple things I wanted, was waiting on the second the last item sold out and still can’t get to the place order option because of poor loading

It’s mostly Amazon Pay’s fault, im not sure if its a plug in problem or what but it can’t load itself at checkout, and I can’t not use it or I lose free prime shipping

WTH are people putting in these tiny strainers to make the handle break? I see these and think dusting powdered sugar on stuff, not straining pasta

Lol I have no idea, pasta for giants?

I think some of the reviews said they came broken, others just said they didn’t last long after daily use.

1 Like