Terra Firma Roasters Whole Bean Coffee

Terra Firma Roasters Whole Bean Coffee

What is the roast date?

Must be darn good coffee at $14 a pound.

My experience with buying whole beam coffee on woot is that these are all roasted to order. So it takes a couple weeks to get it, but it is super fresh.

2 Likes

Where do you shop that you get fresh beans roasted to order for under $14/lb delivered to your door? I only see 12 oz “pounds” at the store & it’s not freshly roasted.

1 Like

I agree this is a reasonable price, especially for pounds.

If you are looking for reasonably priced, fresh roasted coffee on the reg tho have a look at happy mug. Wonderful company, usually about $9 a bag for their red label stuff.

3 Likes

What a wonderful thing the internet is! I like good beans & a bargain so this company sounds like it may be up my alley when I’m out of beans between sales. Thank you very much for the recommendation!

I roast to order, so for this sale…I start roasting tonight! I will send out in 3 different batches to you all!!

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Sylvandoc, I am the roaster/owner…its damn good coffee!

1 Like

It SHOULD be under 2 weeks as I will ship out in batches and the last IF I sell out would be sent next monday morning after roasting it next weekend!

2 Likes

But mine goes to 11! Hey all, as the roaster/owner I must say that my fluid bed roasted coffee MAY be the smoothest you will find! Part art and a lot of tech!

1 Like

I bought from Terra Firma last time they had a sale and I have bought more since then. The Sidamo is to die for. I can’t wait to try Jeremy’s blend. Hightly recommended product from a well grounded roaster. :heart_eyes: :coffee:

2 Likes

I appreciate that it’s a single origin coffee. It may be a competitive price also. Starbucks used to sell a lot of single origin, for more than that a pound. My local roaster does too, and their price is usually higher. The fact that this is not local tho doesn’t give me quite enough confidence to buy it. I’m thinking about. My experience with freshly roasted is if you can get it locally, within a day or two of roasting, the coffee can be incredible.

Well, I am the owner/roaster and I can promise shipping within at the LATEST 3 days of roasting. Also, its fluid bed roasted and if you haven’t tried it…you really should!

Thank You,
Jeremy

1 Like

Buy it! You won’t regret it! :+1:

1 Like

Im in! buying for me and neighbor. Bring it on brotha man Jeremy

1 Like

How good is the crema and does it make a good cappuccino or cortado?

I’m in for this. Last time I ordered from Smoking Aces I was impressed with locally roasted beans and willing to try another source. :+1:

the blend actually does pretty well through an espresso machine…although I do have an espresso blend for later down the road when I have you fully addicted to my coffee :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank You!!