Dell 7350 13" Full-HD Intel 256GB Tablet

Dell 7350 13" Full-HD Intel 256GB Tablet

Windows 8???

Yep.

Unless you have some specific use case where you want to mount this and are fully comfortable using the onscreen keyboard and touchscreen to navigate, this is pretty useless since it has no external expansion slots outside of a headphone jack and doesn’t include the keyboard dock.

It came with keyboard! And 2 USB ports.

1 Like

Even if it didn’t come with a keyboard, nothing stopping buyers from using a bluetooth kb/mouse :man_shrugging:

That’s surprising. Nothing in the description explicitly states that it comes with one. They sold this tablet with and without the base. With the keyboard it’s a lot more enticing, since you get USB ports and more battery power as well.

Other than the extra 30 dollars it costs to add them. With a keyboard dock it’s a really appealing deal. Going by the description that didn’t mention it was included it wasn’t nearly as appealing.

Hi there. Double checked and these do not include the keyboard. If you got one, YAY!?

Anybody have a guess as to whether I could shoehorn ChromeOS (ex; Neverware) on this thing? The world’s running low on affordable Chromebooks that aren’t bottom-feeders.

Based on the 1.2" thickness and 3.67 lbs this does include the keyboard. If that is not the case I suggest someone update the specs.

Specs updated. Thank you.

If this tablet doesn’t include either the keyboard or optional dock, then how is it powered? The Dell website implies that charging requires the keyboard base OR the optional dock. It explicitly states that there is NO charging port on the tablet; that the only i/o port is the 3.5mm audio jack. The docking connector is intended for docking, not stand-alone charging! Does the Woot supplied A/C adapter provide a workaround, in that it allows the docking connector to be used as a charging port?

If this tablet doesn’t include either the keyboard or optional dock, then how is it powered? The Dell website implies that charging requires the keyboard base OR the optional dock. It explicitly states that there is NO charging port on the tablet; that the only i/o port is the 3.5mm audio jack. The docking connector is intended for docking, not stand-alone charging! Does the Woot supplied A/C adapter provide a workaround, in that it allows the docking connector to be used as a charging port?

Hi there. There’s a charging port at the bottom edge of the tablet.

Dell E7350 Charging

1 Like

Same tablet with keyboard and Win10 Pro for $279 on Walmart.com.

Detachable keyboard? I didn’t see it.

For Windows 8 and no keyboard and no dock. I think it should be about $100 cheaper. Come on woot As a teacher I have three special needs kids in my Class who don’t have devices That will work for them. Somebody please find me $100 tablet That is this big. My kids can’t use the small ones.