Cat Window Mesh Hammock Perch

Cat Window Mesh Hammock Perch

These are great. I use them for my party Parrot Ra. He spends the majority of his day sitting in the window watching the birds and squirrels eat at the feeders. They support a crazy amount of weight and everything is very well made. Normal PVC window bird mounts alone sell for around this price. Well worth it.

I cover the plastic and wires to prevent him from chewing on them. So far so good.

1 Like

It takes a bit of experimentation to get the suction cups actually do work, but once that’s done these things are great. My cats love these. They jump on them, and they hold the cat’s weight.

This didn’t come with any instructions. Should it have? How do I put it up so that it will stay?

Here’s the instructions in the photos on the sale page:

Found this on another site for a similar product:

Please make sure to clean the windows and suction cups before mounted.If the suction cup not mounted well, The simplest solution is put it into warm water (50℃-70℃) for 2-4 minutes.Dry with a little bit water then sticking to the window. Simple and very helpful to make the suction cups powerful.

What did you do to get the suction cups to work?

Clean the glass and the suctions of debris; then press onto glass. As long as both surfaces are clean of dirt,oil,debris it would hold great. I’ve put a lot of weight on these and they hold like cement.