6 Piece Premium Cotton Bath Towels Set

6 Piece Premium Cotton Bath Towels Set

Lord the same product cheaper on Amazon and eventually yo get it a week before. You guys are not even trying to pretend anything. I see working from home got you even more lazy. It will get back at you, sooner or later. Your little hipster monkeys and you word plays are hilarious don’t get me wrong but is this place for deals? Stick to it. Bible. Peace.

To be fair, Camel Camel Camel shows the ivory version of these towels (which is what Woot is selling) just dropped in the last day or so is actually $32.25 at the moment. Amazon’s prices fluctuate constantly and I don’t know how far in advance Woot sets their prices. Their price might have been lower when they set it up. I have no idea.

If you ask Woot to lower the price in such cases (though probably not on this one since the exact item is actually more money on Amazon), there’s a good chance they will. There’s really no need to be rude about it, in my opinion.

Rude?!
What type of snowflake are you? Calling things out makes for a better playing field.

They (and you) can do that without calling names or belittling others. Trust me, it’s a thing.

Thank you for the kind post. As noted by @peaceetc, prices on Amazon do bounce around. I’ve let the home team know.

Definitely ordered this and didn’t get the chevron set. Just a bunch of plain towels.

Oh no! Please contact Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.