Pokemon Ruby Version - New Battery Installed

Pokemon Ruby Version - New Battery Installed

The copy of Pokemon Ruby I received from Woot is a counterfeit copy. In the picture I posted below, you can see that there is no battery and the black blob is also an indication of a fake Gameboy Advance game cartridge. If you look at the Woot listing, the picture appears to be a legitimate copy. I’m not looking forward to receiving the rest of my order as my guess is that all of them will be counterfeit.

Hi there. Thank you for the information. We’re clearing out Amazon inventory on these games so we don’t have a lot of info. Looks like a 3rd party seller might have [maybe unknowingly] slipped some into the inventory.

I’ve let the electronics team know.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

No one seems to be monitoring this video game sale at all. Your not the only one to get a fake copy and if you receive a real copy the game battery is not being replaced as is advertised on their website.

Whoever your 3rd party seller is needs to be put in their damn place right away. Anyone dealing in video games should know IMMEDIATELY when a fake repro is in their possession.

Hi there. See my post above. Please reach out to Woot customer service.