Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System

Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System

Will this work with MS Flight Simulator?

Sorry but Google is not being helpful on this subject.

I just got the email notification on this 14 mins ago, and it’s already sold out. :frowning: What’s the chances stock is replenished soon?

Hi there. Sorry about the disappointment. Not sure if/when we’ll get more.

Hey I bought this and the store page is showing 6 free games and I have not gotten them. How do I get them?

Ms flight will not have oculus support at the beginning of vr support as it will be a reverb 2 exclusive first. eventually ms flight will support all vr headsets but currently vr luanch is unknown.

I’m sorry about that. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Just FYI - In the future you will be required to link your Facebook account to use the Oculus.

This is brand new information recently released. It has infuriated some and there is a bit of a sell off of these particular VR headsets at the moment.

“Facebook infuriated the VR world, announcing plans to require a Facebook login for future VR headsets. The decision broke an early promise from Oculus founder Palmer Luckey and was almost universally reviled online, with critics raising concerns about intrusive data collection, targeted advertising, and being forced to use a service they hated”