Kindle Paperwhite (2015) 6" E-Reader

Kindle Paperwhite (2015) 6" E-Reader

Just so folks know, this version of the Paperwhite is no longer eligible for software updates. While there is almost no security risk in using an eReader with the older software, you may miss out on a few added features with the newer version.

That being said, I have this Kindle and it is my go-to for almost all of my recreational reading. I use it so much I even decided that Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited service actually saves me money (although admittedly it’s more like a glorified library than actually owning books, just so you are aware.). I like the Paperwhite even better than the Kindle Oasis that I also have - I find the ergonomics better and the battery life on the Paperwhite FAR exceeds that of the Oasis by a matter of weeks. Right now I only use my Oasis where I may get it wet, but if I can get a good deal on one of the new waterproof Paperwhites then I will get one in a hot second!

The condition is so … acceptable. The storage is one half to one eighth that of a new unit. I think I will wait for Prime Day.