Brondell Swash SE600 Bidet Seat

Brondell Swash SE600 Bidet Seat

1 Like

The description states “no plumber required.” How does the SE600 receive power for the heat, fan and light?

From a power outlet. You would either have to hire a electrician to put in a outlet or run it yourself. The bidet is easy to hook up as it just uses a Y fitting to split the water connections

It is pretty simple to install. I received mine today and hooked it up in about 25 minutes. You have to plug it into an outlet (with GFCI), then you use the included adapter to connect it between the water that goes to the tank and the wall. Unless you don’t have an outlet anywhere close, you won’t need any outside help.

If you do need an outlet, you’ll need an electrician, not a plumber, but pulling a new outlet to a bathroom will probably cost more than the seat itself.

That said, it is totally worth it, and this is a great deal. Most bidet seats at this price range lack the dryer and deoderizer.

Bought this 3 weeks ago and finally got around to installing it in our new house today. It couldn’t have been any easier. The instructions were clear and accurate, and the video online was perfect.

The device itself is awesome. I love all the features. The warm water does go cool if you run it for a long time, but I was testing every function, and I don’t expect to run it out each time I use it.

My wife loved it too. Since we are keeping it, I’ll probably have another outlet installed behind the toilet, so no cord is running up the wall.

I highly recommend it if you’re a bidet fan!

1 Like