LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED

LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED

1 Like

Hello! I’m curious to know if this has a redeemable factory warranty beyond the 90 day woot warranty. Thanks to who ever can answer my question!

Hi there. This came with only a Woot Warranty.

if something has a manufacturer warranty, we list it as factory reconditioned.

Well sadly it sold out because I waited to long.

Is this refurbished by a third party or by LG?

If the tv was 200-300 for this size and 90 day warranty that’s fine but … after following these TVs in reviews and seeing some with problems (not many) that would be 1300 or 2K plus tax down the drain after the 90 day warranty without an option to buy an extended warranty, especially since these TVs broke once already.
I want one but can’t afford the chance.

1 Like

Hello. This is refurbished by one of our vendors. If an item is refurbished by the manufacturer, we list it as Factory Reconditioned.

Agreed, it’s a pricey gamble. I’ve bought several of the cheap TCL refurbs here on Woot, over the years, but those were $200, and the risk was low and the gamble paid off.

When I wanted an OLED, I was so tempted to try a refurb, but the gamble was too much for me. In the end I bought a new LG E8, for the price of a refurb since it was last year when the 9s were already out. So that’s my advice. Buy a new last year’s model. The E series also is the double pane glass sandwich model. Heavier, but more forgiving when handled. I mounted it to the wall by myself.

I just bought this exact same TV from Costco for 1549 but that includes a full 5 year warranty through them. When I saw the price of this one I was like O.o…

But after reading these comments I don’t think I want to chance 250 savings on a 90 day warranty and from a vendor I don’t even know who they are. Glad I read this before I bought. Thanks.

1 Like

I am probably the only person who would rather have the 48” model. Bring it home Woot!

I just bought a new Vizio OLED from Best Buy for 100 dollars cheaper. As people have said way to may ricks especially since its not refurbished by LG.

Yeah this is too risky a buy for me, I’m waiting til Black Friday or cyber-Monday and picking one up new from Best Buy I think.
90 day warranty isn’t enough for an item this expensive.

Is return shipping paid for by a prepaid label or would I be required to pay for return shipping if this item was defective?

1 Like

In most cases, it’s prepaid but that would be a question for customer service.

Brand spanking new with factory warranty is only $300 more, just not enough savings to take a chance, especially since it is not manufacturer refurbished.

My brother bought one of things from woot. Not only was the screen glass broken, and the metal on the corners bent, but also the power cable that was plugged in was chewed off (most likely due to a rodent). Would not buy TVs from them again.

I’m sorry. These thin TVs are easily damaged in transit. The cord, no… but the body of the TV yes.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.