SainSmart 3D Printer Enclosure

SainSmart 3D Printer Enclosure

Goodbye ghetto looking cardboard box enclosure. Hello new fancy!

Should be here in time for winter. No need to fret about room temps, or cross breezes, then!

Don’t Dremel 3d printers already have a built in enclosure out of the box?

From the sale page:

• With a large area measuring 73.5cm x 61.5cm x 53cm, this enclosure is compatible with most desktop 3d printers on the market such as Creality Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3 V2, CR-10 V2, Ender-5, SainSmart Coreception 300 and so on. For even larger printers like the CR-10 MAX and Ender-5 Pro, you may need to place the controller outside.

I would suggest checking your volume of your printer and compare it to the volume mentioned.

For any future readers, got this setup in 10 minutes for a bunch of prints for today. Super simple, and looks to really add some extra something-something to my ape-based-minis I am printing.

The filament is my less than favorite, requires a bit higher temp than I would like, and had a tendency to leave burn marks.

Using my ender3’s new yurt it keeps all the heat inside, keeps the temps from fluctuating with cross breezes from my vents, and keeps the filament a little more warmed up. So far yes, better quality with fire protection!

Kicking my ghetto cardboard box half enclosure to the curb.