GreenTech Environmental Wall Heater

GreenTech Environmental Wall Heater

It doesn’t show the specs for the heater except measurements.
Amps? Watts? Voltage is 120v I assume? How much does it weigh (as it can hang from the wall using only the friction of the two plugs to hold it)?

From the Green Tech site:

Take the chill off those cold wintry mornings with cozy, comfortable, targeted warmth. pureHeat SNUG is the perfect way to discreetly heat any small space in your home or office. Waste no space warming up when you mount pureHeat SNUG directly onto your wall outlet, allowing you to enjoy warmth without sacrificing valuable floor space. Even though pureHeat SNUG puts out an amazing amount of heat, the outer case will always remain cool to the touch, protecting children and pets from burns.

With pureHeat SNUG’s Automatic Shut-Off Timer, you don’t have to worry about remembering to turn the heater off when you’re done. Simply program how long you want it to run and enjoy the warmth! Save energy and money by heating only the areas you’re using. You don’t have to sacrifice comfort to save money this winter with pureHeat SNUG! Includes optional cord for use on the floor instead of directly in an outlet.

$79.00

Product Specifications

Performance

• Effective Area: Up to 650 ft2
  • Optional Power Cord
  • Adjustable Temperature: 60-90°F
  • Adjustable Fan Speed: Low & High Output
  • 2 Auxiliary Side Outlets
  • Auto Shut-Off Timer
  • Safe-to-Touch Grille
  • Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty

Unit

• Model Number: YD-925
  • Dimensions: 14″ H (356mm) x 4.75″ W (121mm) x 5″ D (127mm)
  • Weight: 3.3 lb (1.5kg)

Power

• Power Input: 120VAC/60Hz | 8.4A
  • Power Usage: 1000W
  • Heat Output: 3500 BTU
  • ETL Listed (Canada & USA)

Packaging

• UPC: 855819003571
  • Dimensions: 20″ H x 10″ W x 12″D
  • Weight: 7 lb
1 Like

Why do I need to heat my wall, though?

A heated wall is a happy wall.

Duh.

1 Like

Woot list a 90 day Woot warranty, manufacturer website list a 1year warranty. Which one supersedes the other, not enough info to make an informed decision.

Most items on Clearance are from Amazon overstock and aged inventory. Since we are not the original reseller, we can’t say for sure that they will honor the warranty. Hence the woot warranty.

3 Likes

Don’t you ever need to hug a wall?
A warm one hugs you back better! :wink:

1 Like