Samsung Galaxy Buds+ True Wireless Earbuds

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ True Wireless Earbuds

1 Like

If these are brand new, they are a real bargain at this price. I have a pair. They are better than the original buds. The latest Samsung “beans” are not a substantial enough upgrade to justify their significant mark-up. And for Samsung users (phones, tablets, laptops), these transition seemlessly between devices the way those goofy white antennae do for those irobots.

3 Likes

Says they are new. We will see when we get them.

This is a great deal and appears to be new. I’d expect to pay this for refurbished. I own a pair and paid considerably more for mine. As earlier stated, these are ideal if you own a Samsung phone. Might pick these up as a spare pair.

I had these since they were released and they are great! I lost mine a couple weeks ago and picked up the new Galaxy Beans, which are much different though. I’m still getting used to them, and they are better than the Buds+, but not by much. Get these at this price and you won’t be disappointed. Plus, you won’t have a tampon looking thing coming out of your ears like some others ear buds.

I just purchased these…So since we are in the US im expecting these to be the US version and not the international version? Nowhere does it say what im getting…if this is international version i could of just bought them on amazon for the same price

FYI, as mentioned on the “feature page”, our units only come with a Woot 90 Day warranty. They don’t come with the full manufacturer warranty.

Could you please provide a model #? Thank you.

I know what your inferring from your response. I’m not trying to be difficult but what “feature” am i getting “US” or “International”. Why is it so hard to just answer the question theres only 2 answers

These are likely from a whole saler who gets them exclusively made for them. Just saying woot likely won’t know the exact answer since they are just the 3rd party offering it slightly over their pallet pricing.

Thanks for the reply. I know in the end its no difference with the 90 day warranty, i was just curious if thats the reason why it was 90 days. Next time i’ll stick to buying shirts lol

So for some reason Woot pulled the ability to look at the reviews… I did capture the website it went to… In the reviews I found this:

These are an international version so the warranty isnt honored by Samsung. Which makes no sense obviously, but its true, i will never buy electronics on amazon again. And samsung lost a customer of ten years to Apple. You people ahould advertise clearly what you are selling.

I want to hear :notes:MOOosic​:notes:

this deal came the day after my order for a pair of galaxy buds+ from ebay came and they were obviously fake as soon as i opened the box, luckily i’m getting a refund and i can get a deal on the actual earbuds this time!
just bought these a couple hours ago and i’m really excited to get them since my week of waiting for the other ones was a loss. :confused:

90 days as previously mentioned Woot is not an authorized dealer. Amazon possibly but woots pricing doesn’t want to buy warranty rights from Samsung so they can provide consumers with the better price margin.

Read previous post. Likely what you received was the international version which possibly is exactly what you may receive again. If you weren’t happy with the other ones you likely won’t be pleased with these either. Just stating the obvious.

you misunderstand, it sucks these may not have the full warranty but the ones i got on ebay were full fledge fakes with flashing blue/red LED’s in the earbuds, mismatched serial numbers from what’s on the box and the cradle and a host of obvious differences

Thumbs up to W00t. Ordered Saturday afternoon and already arrived. :slight_smile: Of course these are replacements to the Buds I lost 2 weeks ago which were only 3 weeks old to begin with. :frowning:

Be Happy Or Not :slight_smile: :frowning:

Edit to ask a question: Why would these not have the full warranty? Mine were brand new and included a warranty card for 12 months.

Received mine yesterday, Samsung box was previously opened and Buds and case missing… Waiting to hear back from Woot.

Receive mine yesterday also. Only the right bud charged, the left bud is totally dead, won’t charge at all. Waiting to hear from Woot support. Hmmmm…