Shark ION Robot Vacuum w/ Wi-Fi Control

Shark ION Robot Vacuum w/ Wi-Fi Control

Bought one the last time around, good deal for $100. It cleans good my only peeve is that it gets “stuck” every few minutes then you have to restart it either physically or from the app. (He’s never stuck on anything, just spins in circles on a flat area, then stops.) The app works most of the time but when “Jeffrey” (our loving moniker for shark) gets stuck the app tends to also freeze up. Not sure if this is why they are getting refurbed but it makes sense, I wanted to return mine after the first 20min.

1 Like

Picked up 2 of these from previous Woots. Love both of them. No issues with getting stuck except in scenarios where it’s no surprise (getting hung up on something my kids left on the floor, tangled in a loose cord, etc). Not so much a replacement for a normal upright vacuum as a daily helper to keep things tidy and manageable. I got mine to stay on top of all the fur from my 3 cats. As such I have to empty the bin every day, but I could easily see a pet-less person going several days at a time before the bin fills up. All maintenance is super easy (roller/filter remove without tools).

I agree with the previous poster that the Shark app sucks, though. I used mine to set the cleaning schedules/alerts initially, then just linked my Shark account to my Google Assistant so I could everything by voice commands and never have to deal with the clunky app again.

1 Like

Ordered it and was very disappointed that there was no charging dock or connectors. The box wasn’t even taped shut upon arrival. Just frustrated with it all.

I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.