75% Alcohol Wipes (300-Count)

75% Alcohol Wipes (300-Count)

Woot! lists this as having “ethyl alcohol”
The label does not appear to specify the type of alcohol.

Can someone at Woot! confirm the type of alcohol?

The mothership reviews state the same problem, as well as small sheet size that dry out quickly.

Hello. We heard back from the vendor and ethyl alcohol is correct.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking!

Kinda funny to describe a 7x7 square as “extra large.”

Boys and girls, read carefully. Regardless of the ingredients, take a look at where this product is produced. In case you did not notice, this product is produced in CHINA! You are taking the word from a foreign country, with questionable character.
More importantly, WE ALL should be concerned with; BUY AMERICAN, PRODUCED IN AMERICA!
The job you save may be your own.

With all due respect, I say; BOYCOTT products such as this and let Amazon eat this inventory!

4 Likes

I agree. Look at all the hand sanitizers on the FDA list because of contamination, mainly methanol. Many of these are made in Mexico. From China we have contaminated pet food and human medications (which has caused numerous drug shortages the last few years).
Many countries do not have the regulatory agencies we have in the USA, and while a lot of people bemoan them, for the most part they do keep us safe.
I don’t trust anything from China. I will pay extra if I can get it made in the US.

2 Likes

My concern, as with more and more items here or on Amazon, the description does not match the picture. Picture of the bottle says the size is 5.5 x 7.5, and the description states they are 7x7.

The important thing is that they’re not 7 MILLIMETERS! A lot of places are selling “pads” as “wipes” - and what you get are big enough only for a Barbie doll to use as a wipe… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hi there. Thank you for pointing that out. Our buyer measured his sample and the sheets are 5.5" x 7.5". The features will be updated soon.

Thunder, you should list units with measurements , otherwise it’s kind of pointless. 5.5 x 7.5 millimeters is a lot different than 5.5 x 7.5 inches.

4 Likes

$20 for a tub of wipes?!? How much did this cost pre price gouging?

1 Like

Maybe this is just me, but “Caresour”? Sour? Really?

Were other positive words taken? Carejoy? Carehappy? Careplus? Or even neutral? Carething? Careair? Carepiece? smh

It’s 3 tubs of 100 wipes (for 300 total) - but yeah, definitely overpriced.
Similar products were about $3 to $4 each “before” and probably had more wipes per container.

And I agree with others above, about all of these unknown brands that are popping up all of a sudden - if it does not state the type of alcohol on the actual label, it makes me very apprehensive.

2 Likes