65% off Shirt.Woot when you buy 2 or more : July 18, 2022 - July 20, 2022

I logged out and back in but still get the error msg: Whoops! That coupon code didn’t work

Logging out and back in worked for me, ty!!

I usually would have tried that, but I just restarted the computer about a half hour before, and figured everything was “fresh” already :crazy_face:

Can you send me the offers in your cart? Maybe I can test on my end and see whats happening

1 Like

Finally got it to work by logging into my account on a different device. Thank you!!

1 Like

$1 SHIRTS???!?!

$2?!?!??!?!

2 Likes

I don’t have those $10 t-shirts yet.

:exploding_head:

Update:

Fixed it.

3 Likes

I had a bunch of shirts in my cart in anticipation of fun house coupons, but I don’t think any of those can match this deal. Got 5 shirts(a couple of them early birthday gifts) for just under the price of 2 normally.

1 Like

Where are the WootAfterDark shirts?

There needs to be a design derby. I need to be able to vote on filth.

2 Likes

Two fine hoodies for $21…that’s amazing. You’re emptying my pocketbook and I don’t even care. Thanks, Woot?

1 Like

What a perfect day to grab one of my designs!

They can be found here: MY SHIRTZ

1 Like

Oh no! I used the birthday code to buy two shirts for me, and then tried to buy two more shirts for my friends, but it says I can only use the code once.

Since this is a “buy two or more” coupon, wouldn’t it be nice if it worked more than once, so I can send to more than one address?

Any hope this will be unlocked? Please!

As per the fine print, the code can only be used once. Sorry.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Well there’s this: Lick

2 Likes

Not only did I get a bunch of great shirts with the coupon code, but thanks to this thread, I also got a whole set of Woot! themed shirts for only $8!

My family already thinks I have a t-shirt addiction; the packages arriving this next week will only confirm it for them :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Is it all used up? I spent too long browsing last night, and when I went to order just now, it didn’t work! Oops!

oh man when will this deal ever comeback. :slight_smile:

This was an offer as part of Woot’s birthday celebration, so maybe next year?

In the meantime, this deal is still available:
$19 Shirts for $10 : July 17 - July 23, 2022

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)