Kathy Ireland Sheet Sets w/ Side Pocket

Kathy Ireland Sheet Sets w/ Side Pocket

Sheets: Now With Special Pet Fur Storage

3 Likes

Reviews on groupon say that while there are side pockets on both sides one is at the top and one at the bottom, so only one person can have the side pockets at a time which seems silly.

There’s an easy inappropriate joke available here, but I shall try to refrain.

1 Like

Bought these a few weeks ago when they were up. My pockets both line up as they should. The sheets are a little thin.

Bought last time they were offered up. Not very thick but they’re also only $25. Works for what they are.

My set developed pulls immediately. The elastic is very weak, but the pockets are deep. The material stuck to me like glue and pulled off immediately. Really a waste of money.

I bought these last time they were available. At this price I wasn’t expecting a whole lot. However, the sheets are comfortable, thin but very comfortable. I looked to buy another set but they weren’t available. I’m buying today. By the way we don’t find the pockets convenient so we don’t use them, but we still like the sheets.

Just a precaution, site claims Sheet fits up to 18 inch mattress, although on the bag it comes in says up to 16 inches.

Howdy. Does it say “up to 16” or a 16" pocket. A 16" pocket will fit an 18" mattress because of the gusseting (gathered material) at the corners.