Mama Bev's Butter Cake, 3 Pack

Mama Bev's Butter Cake, 3 Pack

Oh My! The butter cakes are back!:yum:

3 Likes

Heck yes. Finally managed to get my hand on some butter cakes! Can’t wait to finally taste the amazingness!

1 Like

3 Classic, yes!

1 Like

Its not fruit cake but has to be better than melted chocolates in summer. 3 Assorted times 2 please. Send it already just in time for the plump up holidays!

1 Like

The description seems to be for the raspberry instead of the salted caramel.

St Louis Butter Cake, Salted Caramel

All you love about the original, with raspberry preserves ribboned through the cream cheese.

1 Like

That sounds good if its raspberry that is. I really don’t like salted chocolate.

This deal is like buy 2 get 1 free compared to the $14 each price on their website. For some reason, the Assortment 3 pack is $2 less than a 3 pack of any of the 3 flavors offered by woot!. You also have to spend $45 to get free shipping if you purchase directly from Mama Bev’s.

Mama Bev’s website has many more flavors available including Pecan Pie, Caramel Apple, Crumb Cake, Lemon Blueberry, Raspberry and Pumpkin. The party size cakes at $21 are almost twice as big as the Family Size. The Pecan Pie Butter Cakes are $1 higher, but the family size is available for $9.90 with a $20 purchase and the code PECANPIEWW. You can avoid the $9 shipping charge by purchasing 2 party size cakes and a family size Pecan Pie on special. The $51.90 cost works out to about the equivalent of paying $10.38 per family size cake. The woot! offer of $27.99 for 3 ($25.99 for 3 pack assorted) is $9.33 each ($8.67 each for the assorted 3 pack).

For me, the ability to pick from more desirable flavors and not have a 24 hour deadline is worth the relatively small difference.

7 Likes

We love Mama!

4 Likes

I’m in for 3 salted caramel!

1 Like

The raspberry is out.of.this.world.

2 Likes

Why am I still on a diet? :sob:

Woot! Woot! Mama Bev’s in the house. :partying_face:

5 Likes

We’re bringing sweetness back! Justin Timberlake voice

1 Like

Yes!!! We are so exited for you. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

You asked and we listened! :wink:

We have been baking furiously, so get those stretchy pants ready!

Although the description is for Raspberry, the Salted Caramel St. Louis Butter Cake is the correct cake. Rich, buttery St. Louis Butter Cake topped with swirls of caramel and sprinkled with sea salt. Sorry we drooled a little bit.
:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Then it’s a good thing its for Salted Caramel. :wink:

Sounds perfect to us! :heart_eyes: