Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier

Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier

Is this only lemon lime flavor or all 3?

Hello. Lemon-Lime only.

1 Like

Curious if anyone has ridden the snake with this? It it just like powdered gatoraide?

Think Costco sells this about $10 less, most carry the passion fruit variety which is excellent. Have used about 2 years. Great product rehydrate quickly.

It’s only a 30 pack at Costco for $32.99. This is a better deal at $.83 each it’s the cheapest I’ve ever seen this product.

2 Likes

Anybody tried these AND Nuun Sport: Electrolyte Drink Tablets? I love the Nuun Sport and they’re only 10 calories, 1 carb and 300mg sodium. None of the B vitamins but less cal/carb/sodium…

Anybody out here in wootville who can sell me why these may be better? I’m open to new information and trying something new/different.

Thanks!

Don’t know about the tablets but they claim the ingredients help rehydrate you better than just water. I have to agree that it does help you rehydrate. Never used the tablets but I would expect this is faster acting than a tablet. They do have a fair amount of sodium but if you’re sweating or dehydrated you need it.

1 Like

This is def the cheapest LIV deal i’ve seen in store or online!

I do powders and tablets mainly (dont really like gel packets).
Tabs are comparable for flavor, cost, & nutrition. Nuun is usually sugar-free (important to avoid growth inside of containers if left alone for a while ). LIV has some sugar built in to help absorbing of the other ingredients. Either way you still need to carry your water or have water source handy.

Tablets you have to wait 2-3 mins for them to dissolve and cant leave the top on or it will burst open as it fizzes. Powders are more handy for pour/shake/drink, no waiting.

1 Like

Be careful I ordered one and only received (1) 16 pack not (3)16 pack

I love this brand. It works super well and tastes good. This is a really great deal, too. I haven’t tried the lemon lime flavor but the lemon is good and others. I’d definitely recommend. I used to drink Gatorade but this is way more efficient and tastes better.

1 Like

Well crap. We even had 3 Amazon warehouses check their inventory to make sure the packs hadn’t been broken apart. Sigh.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I am an emergency physician. I suspect this product aims to emulate the WHO rehydration recipe consisting of sugar and table salt with minimum amounts of citric acid (lime juice) and potassium. The sugar and table salt activate the sodium channel in the gut to absorb a sodium ion, which osmotically attracts H20 intracellularly. The WHO formula at its most basic can even be made in poor villages with the remains of rice water and salt.

The WHO rehydration solution is designed for severely dehydrated patients whose primary water-absorbing pathways are disabled by cholera/e.coli/other enterotoxins. If you’re not ill, you don’t need this—just drink more water and your gut will absorb nearly all of it without assistance. That is its job.

2 Likes

Thank you for the break down. I suspected this was another of those situations where people are blowing cash needlessly.

These are only really useful if you can’t or don’t want to just “drink more water” …or if you want to flavor your water.

You can get them delivered via instacart from a local supermarket (like costco) for WAY cheaper than even this asking price most places. Like, what were they thinking pricing it that much?

Yeah, it came in a decent size box, when I opened it, it was only (1) 16 count bag in there. So if you guys could help me or refund me and just charge me the price of (1) 16 count pack. I’ve reach out to cumster service Monday and it’s Wednesday and still haven’t received any feedback, if any of you guys read this please help me thank you.

Hi there. I see that you’re in conversation with them but there was an email address issue. Let me poke around and see where we are.