Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix

Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix

1 Like

What is the TOTAL carb count? Net carbs mean nothing.

1 Like

Even though it has less volume of side effects than other sugar alcohols, they’re still a big risk with Erythritol.

Caveat emptor. Unless you enjoy running to the loo with explosive diarrhea, that is.

1 Like

Nutritional label is in the photos.

1 Like

Total net carbs would be 3

Subtract fiber…then subtract Sugar Alcohol (made from making liquor) would give you Net Carbs per serving.

Sugar Alcohol aka Erythritol is not processed by the body and why you can have mixed drinks on Keto if you use sugar-free chasers…

(Been keto over 2 yrs)

1 Like

Is this type 2 diabetic friendly?

1 Like

Keto - the current “Grapefruit Diet”!

I have copy of a late 1980’s bestselling cookbook called, “The Good Foods Book - Living the High-Carb Way”. Nothing but pasta, bread, and starch-filled recipes, which is pretty much our diet, we consider ourselves, carbo-vegetarians. :joy:

Good for you

Keto worked for me and many others where traditional diets didn’t. You can eat all the bread and pasta you like.

2 Likes

I bought two packages of these… And they are nasty! The artificial sweetener is too strong and leaves a terrible taste in the mouth that won’t go away! My kids and I all got stomach aches after we ate them and we had 3/4 of the pan left!
I cut the second package with twice the volume of the contents with almond flour and that made it tolerable. stay away from these! JUST MAKE THEM FROM A KETO RECIPE OF THE WEB. IT WILL BE BETTER AND YOU WONT HATE YOURSELF AFTER EATING THEM.

2 Likes