BioBidet Ultimate 770 Bidet Toilet Seat

BioBidet Ultimate 770 Bidet Toilet Seat

Hmm $70 cheaper than last time I bought it! Very tempted to get one for upstairs…

1 Like

Great price for this model. We have the BB-1700 model which has most of these features. I’m tempted to get this to replace that one and put the 1700 in the guest room.

1 Like

I am definitely NOT a plumber. How difficult is this to install ?

I can’t speak for this one specifically, but it looks a lot like the bidets I’ve installed before. The hardest part is that you may need to turn off the water to you toilet, unscrew the pipe that goes to the toilet reservoir, and attach a T-pipe that will connect to both the reservoir and to the bidet tank.

Ultimately it is not very difficult, but it will depend on how small the space is near your toilet and how tight the various bits of your current pipe are (you will probably need a wrench).

1 Like

The hard part is putting in a electric outlet next to your toilet. Plumbing is equal to turning a wrench and I would think most people can do that, unless you can’t get into tight places or lye on the floor. I can’t do any of that.

2 Likes

Having uninstalled and installed a very similar bidet topper. I can say super easy. No tools or maybe a screw driver and wrench needed at most. You just remove your old toilet seat, turn off the water behind your toilet, unscrew (maybe by hand, maybe wrench) the connection between the tank and what you just tightened (the wall). Then you put the new topper on screw it into your toilet, put a connector so the water goes to toilet tank and bidet (tighten them up), then plug the bidet into a wall outlet. I guess with this model put your batteries in, then poop and wet your anus. If you haven’t owned a bidet you need to get it!! I’ll come to your house and install it just so you can have the joy of owning it…

2 Likes

Plumbing is simple as taking off the old and putting on the new. But this needs electricity, which isn’t difficult but takes a little time.

1 Like

This bidet is stellar. If you’re on the fence about getting one, just go for it. It’s life changing. You’ll never want to poop without it!

2 Likes

Perfect! :smile:
Now, I’m definitely purchasing it

1 Like

How you look at people who aren’t wearing a mask in public…that’s how I look at people still using toilet paper.

3 Likes

Of course my toilet looks like like “Type C” in their diagram. Replacing that stupid proprietary seat costs like $100 for a plain seat that doesn’t even have soft close.

Being one piece isn’t an issue, but if the seat is top mount only, then yes, that may be a challenge.

Wooter Boss: “OK, today’s Woot is a bidet, do I have a volunteer to–”
Wooter #1: “I’ll do it.”
Wooter #2: “No way. You got to do it last time. I’ll do it.”
#1: “I called dibs.”
#2: “I’ll buy you a taco.”
#1: “Two tacos.”
#2: “Deal!”
Boss: sighs

(side note: I love my Woot bidet, and so does my business)

1 Like

how long does it take for the water to get warm when using?